Ten Reasons
I am, first and foremost, the mother of three compassionate, intelligent daughters and Mimi to seven spunky, fun-loving grandchildren. Together they are My Ten Reasons. They are my world, and I am so fortunate to have them to always remind me that no matter how hard things get, I always have My Ten Reasons to get up, brush the dust off, and keep going.
A close second behind my family is my passion for working with college writers. A main goal of mine is to finally land a full time position rather than continuing as an adjunct faculty member.
As for my question, how can we structure our classroom experiences so the very best of traditional disciplines and teaching methods combine with the very best technology-enhanced approaches to help students gain a foundation that, while firm, also offers flexibility in the ways students can use a range of skills?



Your two images are spurring an alternative to the questions you pose: How might we use the structures and features of a supportive family to inform flexible learning experiences that provide both foundations and explorations?
ReplyDelete